Our last Retreat
«IMMERSION TO GREEK PHILOSOPHY, CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE»
Stimulate your life as a Greek philosopher
Philosophy | Culture | Body Motion
Are you ready to:
- Combine a pause with self-care in a discretely luxurious environment?
- Find out how the philosophical concept of Chronos is your ally for a positive life impact?
- Learn why the Greek philosophical theory of Fate can help overcome trauma and challenges?
- Dedicate a few days for your spiritual, mental and physical elevation?
- Invigorate your mind and your body?
- Meet like-minded pairs who are also looking for new life changing experiences, deep knowledge and genuine connection?
- Immerse in Greek authentic culture and lifestyle while relaxing close to the sea on the majestically striking island of Paros?
At Villa MakMore we design and provide personalized methods to achieve a wise transformation, enlivenment, and reconnection with yourself and others. At villa MakMore we
learn to think and connect as Greek philosophers do! We explore profoundly and collectively create your journey to personal growth and well-being.
Learning fundamental concepts of ancient Greek philosophers such as Chronos and Fate, opening ourselves to unknown aspects of Greek culture while also including easy movement and joy create a solid foundation to enhance our spiritual, mental and physical wellbeing and
to support our overall development.
We invite you to discover our conceptual lifestyle and find out ways to apply it in your daily life so that you learn to live a happier and more resilient version of yourself.
Thanks to the experience, knowledge, positive attitude of our team as well as our focus on each little detail of your stay, we allow you in a short period to escape from your busy life
and spend authentic moments of personal elevation, development, well-being, interior peace and joy.
The delicately luxurious and harmonious blend of nature and comfort of our nest villa MakMore, just a few km from Naoussa village, villa constitute the milestone to an easy to go
Could you make a new start with us?
5 days of learning and a gradual mindset shift
5 days of letting go in the hands of an experienced and devoted team
5 days transformational journey
5 days in a majestically harmonious environment
Duration: 5 days | 4 nights
Dates: 25-29 August 2022 & 15-19 September 2022
Location: Villa MakMore, Ysterni, Paros, Greece
– Arrival (we meet you at the airport or the port)
– Welcome drink & snack, familiarization with the environment
– Introductory session “Stoic philosophy – a guide today” | Dionysis Maroulis | 1 hour
– Yoga for all “Connect with your body” | Isabelle Razis | 1 hour
– Dinner with our local chef, Xenia, cooked with wisdom using local fresh products
– Morning mindfulness practice “Be present” | Isabelle | 30’
– Brunch | Xenia
– “Tune in to time”| Dionysis | 1 ½ hour
– Trekking and conceptual visit of Delion Apollon & Artemis sanctuary | Isabelle & Dionysis | 2 ½ hours | snack
– Diner, Xenia | Introduction to Mindful Eating | Isabelle & team
– Yoga for all “Recognizing your limits” | Isabelle | 1 hour
– Brunch | Xenia
– “The fate of the fatal” | Dionysis | 1 ½ hour
– Conceptual visit of Panagia Ekatontapiliani church complex & Parikia village | 2 hours | Team
– Coaching session “Fill in your cup” | Isabelle | 1 hour
– Dinner, Xenia | Joyful event | Team
– Energize your body & mind | Isabelle | 1 hour
– Brunch | Xenia
– Free time by the pool
– “Talking to poets” | Dionysis
– Easy trekking by the shore | Team
– Dinner, Xenia
– Yoga for all “Find your balance” | Isabelle | 1 hour
– Breakfast | Xenia
No previous yoga or trekking experience is needed
Massage sessions are provided at the villa upon request by Branka Novakovic (extra payment)
If needed, there will be time for you to stay with yourself.
Our team’s intention and mission are to support your journey towards a happier and healthier version of yourself through holistic and high-end service and solutions. Our professionalism, passion and unique approach to wellbeing and self-improvement contribute to life-changing experiences at Villa MakMore.
Your intention awareness towards a different life mindset is the primary condition for participating in the program!
What’s included in the price:
– your stay, based on the tier you will choose
– all local transportation
– meals, drinks and snacks as described (alcoholic drinks aren’t included)
– all workshops and activities as described.
Minimum participation: 6 persons
Early bird: 10% discount for registrations until July 22th .
– Tier 1: Double occupancy “Blue” Room [1.500Є/person]
– Tier 2: Single occupancy “Blue” Room [1.750Є/person]
– Tier 3: Double occupancy En Suite “Olive” Room [2.150Є/person]
– Tier 4: Single occupancy “Olive” Room [2.450Є/person]
Retreat Host: Isabelle Razis
Isabelle creates alliances with her clients to support their health and life goals to create a Balanced, Happy and Quality Life. Isabelle shares with passion her method based on the conceptual triptych “BalanceConnectAct” through one-to-one sessions, group coaching
programs, and thematic wellness retreats that she hosts at her nest Villa MakMore on the
island of Paros in Greece. Recently, Isabelle co-founded the NGO Wellbeingr, which
promotes human and social wellbeing.
Isabelle is a certified Integrative Health Coach (Institute of Integrative Nutrition, International
Association of Health Coaches) and is a yoga certified teacher (Hatha Yoga Teacher Level
1). Her path resulted from an authentic need to reconnect with herself following interesting career changes from being a Lawyer in international corporations and a real estate advisor.
She lives in Russia and Greece with her family.
Moto: «Find the right Balance in life, Connect with myself and others and Act to live every day to the fullest».
Dionysis studied classical and modern Greek Literature, did postgraduate studies in the
History of Philosophy and holds a doctorate in Literature. He taught for more than ten years
in universities in Greece and abroad. He believes that we constantly build our good energy
through study and exercise.
Xenia studied culinary arts, fashion design and public relations in the USA where she also developed her own business. Her passion: travelling and cooking. Her mission: create healthy and joyful culinary experiences.
Moto: “To be healthy and feed our body and soul with quality essential food.”
Branka is a member of Thai Traditional Medical Services Society and has extensive
experience and knowledge in therapeutic and relaxing massage. Branka has limitless and nearly magic energy and an innate ability to feel through the sense of touch the tensed body’s areas and heal them through touching and light pressure.
Moto: Empath born and blessed with the gift of compassion and healing.